1. CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL DATA
The Controller of your personal data is:
Enelion spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością
ul. Pana Tadeusza 50,
tel. +48 304 596 094, [email protected]
2. THE AIMS AND LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The Controller processes your personal data for the following purposes and in the following
- to carry electronic correspondence or any other communication, including those
related to conducting business operations, on the basis of a legitimate interest of
Enelion, which is ensuring continuity of communication and enabling contact with
Enelion in business matters (Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR);
- to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, e.g. to provide an offer (Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR);
- to send newsletter based on a consent to the processing of your personal data for newsletter (Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR)
- to fulfil legal obligations related to Enelion’s business activities (Art.6(1)(c)GDPR), including to counteract money laundering and financing of terrorism.
3. CATEGORIES OF RESPECTIVE PERSONAL DATA
The Controller of personal data processes the following categories of respective personal
data: forename, surname, business name (applicable to entrepreneurs only), e-mail address,
telephone number, address.
4. VOLUNTARY SUBMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
You submit your personal data voluntarily and is not a contractual, nor statutory requirement.
The submission of data is necessary to provide you with an offer, newsletter or to contact you.
5. THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data for newsletter at any
time by unsubscribing from the newsletter on [link].
Withdrawing the consent for processing of personal data shall not affect the lawfulness of
processing carried out on the basis of your consent prior to the withdrawal.
6. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal information is disclosed to the following categories of recipients: hosting
providers or other IT services provides.
7. DURATION OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data would be stored for periods arising from applicable laws and/or for the
period during which possible claims against Enelion may be asserted. In case of the
newsletter your personal data would be stored until your consent for processing of your
personal data is withdrawn.
8. PROFILING AND PERSONAL DATA TRASFERS
Your personal data will not be used for profiling or for automated decision making in relation
to you. We do not transfer your personal data to third countries outside the EEA.
9. THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSON TO WHOM DATA RELATES
Under GRDP you are entitled to:
- demand access to your personal data (Art. 15 GDPR);
- demand clarification of your personal data (Art. 16 GDPR);
- demand removal of your personal data (the so-called 'right to be forgotten') (Art. 17 GDPR);
- demand restrictions on the processing of your personal data (Art. 18 GDPR);
- submitting objection to the processing of personal data (ART. 21 GDPR);
- demand transfer of your personal data (Art. 20 GDPR);
If you believe that the processing of your personal data constitutes an infringement of the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your stay, your workplace or place of committing the alleged infringement. In Poland, the supervisory authority in the meaning of GDPR is the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection. More information you may find on https://uodo.gov.pl/en/559/941.